Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

100 Years


Harrison: "Mom, when I grow so big and turn 100 years old will I be able to destroy the world?"
 Me: "No, and why would you want to destroy the world??"
 Harrison: "Will I be able to hold houses on top of my head and be super strong?"

 (This is the only example I could find of a really strong old man.  Unfortunately, there were no images on Google of an old man holding up a house. )
Me: "No, you won't be able to do that either."

Harrison: very exacerbated, with arms tossing around, "Well, then, what will I do when I turn 100?!"

 Me: "You give thanks to God you've lived to see a hundred and call it a day."

Harrison: "That doesn't sound like very much fun."

1 comment:

  1. Where's he getting his ideas? Is Monu pulling trucks around with her teeth down there?

    ReplyDelete