Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, January 31, 2011

GOAL!!!

Harrison is going to play soccer this Spring.  Steve and Harrison have been diligently practicing,  he's been working on his dribble, his speed, and agility, to name a few.  Steve also felt it necessary to teach him the importance of acting like a soccer player, too.  You know, like taking off your shirt after making a really big goal while your name is yelled, "Haaarrrriiiissssoooonnnn Berggggman!!"  


Clearly, Harrison needs a little more practice with speed of clothing removal, check 'em out below....

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to let you know that my mom texted me (while I'm in class) that I had to come to your blog and watch Harrison. So, the first thing I did while on my break was come on here. Then I proceeded to laugh out loud while on the "silent floor" of the library. Let's just say that I got shot a few glares. Thanks for the laugh, Harrison! Miss you guys.

    Bailey

    PS- I also love Gavin's grunt after his goal in the background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freakin' hilarious! I was wondering if he was ever going to get it off! hahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete