Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, December 6, 2010

Bergman's Pizzeria-5 Out of 5 Stars!

 We celebrated my big boy's five year-old birthday with a chef-themed pizza party.

 The chefs started out decorating their own hats and aprons.  Pay no attention to the fabric pen in Ian's mouth, he was just a little hungry!

 What a delicate little chef, she stayed very clean, no apron was even necessary.

 Nathan is serious about his cooking responsibilities. 

 The kids rolled out the pizza dough, topped it with sauce, cheese and pepperoni.  I'm not sure how Evan was able to see his pizza as his hat is on his chin.  I think this may have been my fault, I measured his head a tad too big!

 The kids then watched while their pizzas bake in the brick oven!  


 Harrison later told me his favorite part of the party was "Guess that Jelly Belly!"  
I wasn't sure how this game would go over with thirteen little kids participating, but they all played along really well, especially because, regardless of their answer, they all were able to pick from the prize box.



 Every good chef must know a little about pastry decorating, right?  I think I'll be finding sprinkles in the house for months.  They really got into the decorating.....

 ....and, of course, the eating, too!

 This is one of three costumes Gavin changed into during the party.  Batman, Indiana Jones, and Iron Man all made an appearance.  Actually, he debuted his 'birthday suit' also, so that technically makes it four costumes, but who's counting??
 Garrett showing off his blue teeth from his cupcake.

 The kids, all exhausted from endless cooking and eating, settled in for a late-night movie of Toy Story 3.  Garrett wasn't ready to give up his hat, he worked hard coloring all those panels!






No comments:

Post a Comment