Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Bruisers At St. Christopher

Some handsome looking Bruisers on their first day of preschool!


Okay, so proof that I'm not cut out to be a preschool teacher:

Me:  "How long did Gavin cry after I left this morning?"
Lovingly-patient-teacher: "Oh, it wasn't too bad, only about an hour.  But, my, he sure does have a temper on him.  He growled at the other boy during lunch because he wanted his goldfish."

An hour?!  I would have died listening to someone's kid bellow  "ma-ma, maaa-maaaa!" for an hour! I took much comfort knowing all Gavin did was growl at the boy.  It could have been much worse--thank goodness the boy didn't have Cheetos!

Harrison's teacher was all praises with, "he is soo smart, and is so well behaved, and is such a good helper!"

I think they are just really surprised these two are related!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment