Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Breakfast With My Boys

    We are ready for preschool to start! The only thing left to do is get my kids used to getting up at a ridiculous time-- or 0-dark-thirty as they say in the Army. After I finished my shift, (at that crazy early time mentioned earlier!) I came home and woke up the boys for a breakfast treat at Mi-Mi's Cafe. Chocolate pancakes were delicious and best-of-all I will have two tired little boys come 7:30 tonight!




Is it a rite of passage for kids to go through the goober smile phase?



Thanks for joining us, Shanita!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I like your shirt! Good luck to Harrison & Geedge on their big day at school! Glad to see they were both smiling at breakfast despite the "0-dark thirty" rise time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might I just point out that it's not even dark out at O-dark-thirty in the Bergman household...? Sorry- couldn't resist.:-) Chocolate pancakes at MiMi's are worth getting up for any time! Good luck at school boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. watching the boys adjust to o-dark-thirty was pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete