Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm Not Happy About It....

but I did finally cut Gavin's hair.  I about threw up in my mouth when I saw the mound of curls laying beside him.  What finally did it was all the swimming we've been doing lately.  Something about needing to dunk your son's head backwards into the water so the hair isn't in his eyes just doesn't seem right.  I gave him a bag of chocolates and went to snipping.  About five minutes, or three peppermint patties later, it was done.  I hope the ringlets make a reappearance, I'm not ready to see those gone for good. 


2 comments:

  1. Super cute! He looks so much more like Harrison with that short hair. He's adorable no matter what hairstyle he wears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks older! I'll shut up - I know that's NOT what you want to hear. :-) He's precious.

    ReplyDelete