Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Why Haven't I Been Blogging?

Because I've been busy potty-training Gavin!  And, believe me, this job is time-consuming.  I really wasn't ready to start this; it takes a lot of work and I have to mentally prepare myself for all the work involved.  But, Gavin, (as pictured in the photo below) kept taking off all his clothes including his diaper and would run when I approached him with a diaper.  So, potty training we are!  And, so far, so good.  We started off going potty every fifteen minutes--yes, every fifteen!  I would set the kitchen timer and stop whatever I was doing to entice Gavin to the potty.  See, no time for blogging when this is going on!  We have now weaned to forty-five minutes to an hour and life is returning to me. 



I think potty training works best naked!  Gavin has fully embraced this method, although I think unexpected guests are taken by surprise.  I should probably put a sign on my door:  Warning, potty training in progress, bare tooshies inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment