Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 3, And I'm Getting A Little Frustrated

It was only with promises of talking to Gavin that Harrison would even take my call today! I think growing, birthing, feeding, and supurbly raising him at least earns me a daily phone call with a simple "love you Mom."





Watching PBS kids on the computer with his bed buddy McKinzie. She said the twin bed was a little tight. I think tonight he's bunking with Cramden.






No morning is complete without a daily buck, followed by a good 'ol time-out.





Getting ready for swimming. I think he may have donned the goggles a little premature as the pool was a 15 minute drive! He was ready!






My fearless boy!





Four generations. A little fun fact for ya, these four people share two middle names. Lee and Lou. Can you match the name?






Mom wanted to share Harrisons outfit choice. I think he looks pretty cute, but Mom can't take credit--McKinzie picked it out.

She probably would have put socks on with his Nike sandals.


Still missing you big boy! Have fun and give everybody a big hug for me!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Grandma knows the trivia question: Janet Lou, Mindy Lou, Harrison Lee, and McKinzie Lee. Oh, and YES, Harrison will drop anything he's doing to talk with Gavin.....but anyone else? They can wait 'til he's not busy, and he's ALWAYS busy. There have been a few comments about how long it will take to "detox" Harrison when he returns. And, except for a few minutes of PSP and the Wii, he has played NO video games....imagine that!

    ReplyDelete