Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What's The Big, Hairy Deal?

So, we found a huge, ugly, tarantula in our garage.  What's the big deal?


And, so what, that he was inches away from entering our house.


No biggie that he looked as though he could take down one of our children.


It was totally worth risking my life to capture him alive to show him to the kids in the morning!



**Steve, who is absolutely NOT afraid of spiders, made me tape the container shut AND put Spidey outside for the night.  He said no way was that thing knowingly spending the night in his house.  But, really, he's sooo not afraid**

2 comments:

  1. Greta, I had no idea that you were so brave...and so yucky. I am both amazed and appalled. You are the epitome of a boy mom and I can only dream of being as good as you are. Now excuse me, while I go lose my lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so brave! I probably would have called 911 if Jason wasn't home to kill that thing. It gives me chills just reading this post! Garden spiders in my kitchen give me panick attacks!

    ReplyDelete