Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, May 3, 2010

Boys Vs. Girls



My friend, Katie, has three adorable girls.  We love sharing our girl vs. boy stories.  I got this email from her yesterday..

The X men movie was on TV last night and out of curiosity I asked the 
 girls if they knew who Wolverine from the X men was.

Mia "A wolf?"
Ali "what's an x men?"
Me: "wolverine is a scary super hero guy, but I think he's a good guy, 
not a bad one. He has really long sharp claws."
Ali "like snow whites stepmother. She has really long sharp nails."
Mia "yeah, That bad lady in sleeping beauty has long nails too!"
Ali "when can we get manicures?"

Nope. Don't know Wolverine....

I then wondered if Harrison would know what Ali was asking for.
So, I asked Harrison, "what's a manicure?"

Harrison "a man who fixes things"
I belly laughed once I made his connection to his idea of a manicure. 
"A man-i-cure, okay, a man who cures or a man who fixes things." 

Nope. Don't know about manicures.

No comments:

Post a Comment