Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, May 21, 2010

Our House, Is a Very, Very, Very, Fine House.....

Steve and I had whimsical dreams of buying an older house and 'fixing it up.'  We had watched the shows (and thought we had learned from their mistakes!) and thought it would be a fun adventure.  We had no idea the money and time it would take to turn our outdated, dusty house into the dream we pictured. Here we are, three years (and a lot more money than we ever thought) later and our house is almost perfect.  I say 'almost' because I've come to realize, being the owner of an older home, your house is never completely finished.  There is always something that you need to do.  Items never get crossed off the list, they just move to the bottom, knowing one day they'll be at the top again. 

I endlessly worked on this video slide show at the bottom of this post.  Not because it's this amazing video that will get thousands of hits on you tube.  No, no, I worked on it endlessly because I'm totally in the dark when it comes to computers.   So, watch the video, and then watch it again!  I worked hard on it!! 




 Some pictures in case the video doesn't work. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You guys did such an amazing job! I'm glad you finally get to enjoy all your had work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house ROCKS! Lovw, Mom

    ReplyDelete