Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Steve's Biggest Regret

Steve loves buying gadgets, tools, appliances....anything that makes loud noises, has a lot of buttons, or is new and exciting.  Today he bought a long-awaited pressure washer.  He told me he was going to clean the house so it can be prepped for painting.  When I left him he was happily putting the machine together.  When I returned a few hours later I found this message 'pressure washed' into our driveway....


In case you can't read, it says "Greta, I made a mistake buying this"


Our house is forty-three years old. 
This is what forty-three years of dirt looks like. 
Dirt we didn't even know existed!  We thought we just had dark gray concrete.  Steve is sad knowing that now all of his free time will be spent painfully removing all this dirt.  Poor, poor Steve.  Perhaps I should inscribe a response in the concrete for him....any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. man..sometimes ignorance is bliss. Stevie has his work cut out for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband will have "pressure washer" envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i don't know what he's talking about. i had so much fun using one of those at your dad's place. I'll happily lend a hand the next time we come up.

    ReplyDelete