Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, April 19, 2010

I Walked Into the Kitchen and Found This......

 Harrison told me he and Gavin wanted a snack.  And, since I was unavailable, he decided to do it himself.  I was impressed because he actually had gotten everything he needed for his snack--a plate, knife, cookies and, best of all, Nutella. Don't get me wrong, I know this doesn't qualify him for the gifted and talented program when he starts school.  But, I was surprised he pulled out everything needed before starting to make the snack and was carefully making Nutella and animal cookie sandwiches--even working hard to make sure the sandwiches were made of matching cookies (which, by the way, you haven't lived until you've tried one of these concoctions!).

He even made them for his little brother. 
Harrison had a hard time keeping up with demand!

Gavin, of course, had to try his hand at making sandwiches.  He isn't quite there yet.  Instead of getting frustrated he just started eating the Nutella out of the jar.  That's my boy.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! What a great big brother Harrison is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boys. That Harrison! And I totally approve of his choice of snack!!

    ReplyDelete