Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Harrison,The Dictator

Steve told Harrison at dinner they would go to Costco later in the evening.  When it came time to go Steve asked me to come along.  Harrison immediately objected saying, "No, Mommy, you stay here."  I asked why I needed to stay, he replied, "You stay here and do the dishes." 

I think Harrison, in his four short years, has already learned his Dad is 'Disneyland Dad' and with enough persuasion he can get whatever he wants....as long as I'm kept out of the picture!

But to tell me I needed to do the dishes??  I'm going to have to push up the date for our talk about sexism.


**I did stay home (because I wanted to!) and Steve took both kids to the store and it was fabulous!  I did not do the dishes, but instead took a long shower and watched t.v.--all by myself.**

No comments:

Post a Comment