Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can You Supersize That, Please?



    Steve got one of these for Christmas. I lovingly refer to Steve's fingers as 'sausages'-- his hands are huge, he wears a size 15 ring.  My brother, Justin, teased him that he needed to find an app that super-sizes the buttons on the screen. 




My Uncle Mark works for UPS, while home on his lunch break we made Steve pose with his UPS package-signer-thingy.  This would be the perfect size iphone for my Stevey!


We laughed a lot more than he did. 

1 comment:

  1. You know what they say about a man with big fingers...he wears big rings! HAHAHAHAHA! Okay, maybe that wasn't funny but the picture of Stevie with the supersized 'iphone' is!

    ReplyDelete