Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bruisers Do.....As In HairDo

I call Gavin's Do a 'Fauxhawk' Soon mothers will be taking their sons to Supercuts and asking for the 'Gavin' *insert laughter here*

Really, are these not the most adorable Batman jammies?



I made my first attempt at giving my Bruisers' their haircut. I've watched/helped my Mom do it and thought I was up for the challenge. You may look at my boys and think, 'Challenge? What challenge? It's a #3 buzz on one and trimming some curls on another!'

All I can tell you is it's not that easy. Harrison squirms like he's got ants in his pants and Gavin acts like each snip physically hurts. Steve witnessed the last haircut and was shocked at the efforts made by my mom and I to keep them still. (Yes, Harrison is almost 4 and two months ago was Steve's first interaction with a haircut. When I point this injustice out to Steve he tells me not to be jealous of his crazy-mad skills of being able to get out of all the 'unpleasant side effects' of parenting.)

1 comment:

  1. I love those curls. Too cute. It looks like you did a really good job. I'm bringing Joely to your house for her next trim!

    ReplyDelete