Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Boy Moms Rock

Maybe it's that I think boys sometimes get the short end of the stick.

Or maybe it's motivational for me to see this is print. As a reminder of how blessed I am.

Or better yet, maybe I do think there is something special about raising boys in all their guts, glory, and roughness.

All I know is I love these shirts and lots more at the boymomdesigns

and so I had to have them.

4 comments:

  1. Boy moms do rock! Of course I am a little biased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say girl moms rock! I feel battered and bruised at the end of the day as well, just in an emotional exhausted sense! Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shirts are so you! I am surprised you didn't design them yourself! Good purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great Christmas gift idea! Do they make one for girl moms?

    ReplyDelete