Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Party

Our first Halloween party for the kids. The last time we had a Halloween party I was very pregnant with Harrison and dressed up as an XL electrical outlet, Steve being the 'male' socket--it was dreadfully embarrassing.

Four years later, being a mom is so much more fun than I ever anticipated! I look forward to many more kiddie Halloween parties, minus the electrical outlet costume.


The cupcakes Nancy, Mom, and I painfully decorated. There were way too many left over. Nancy says it must have been my baking skills and next year I'm off baking duty. Fine by me.


No Bergman party is complete without the nacho machine making an appearance. And besides, who doesn't like chips with hot gooey cheese?


We had some pretty impressive pumpkin decorating skills. Check out the one with multiple eyes, it's the 'all seeing pumpkin'. Don't mess with that one.


Griselda, the friendly witch pinata.

The bounce house was a hit! Especially when Steve jumped in and the kids tried to 'take down the big, mean monster'!



We saw lots of cute (and some scary!) costumes!


Steve, a.k.a. the Cotton Candy Man, made all the kids happy with this special treat!


Did I mention the kids really liked the nachos?


Being the 'hostest with the mostest' I barely picked up my camera! As more pictures are sent to me I will continue to update this post. Thanks to all you good moms out there who took pictures so I can have some memories of this fun evening...keep on sharing!

3 comments:

  1. I'm still not over the fact that I MISSED the party. I looks like it was so much fun. I'm holding a little bitter grudge against my sick kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a super fun party. Terrance was bummed that he missed it. I kind of rubbed it in his face a bit! And by the way....whose kid is that eating all the nachos?! Does his mother ever feed him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still bummed that we missed this. I am jealous of the kiddos with their cotton candy. I want some!!

    ReplyDelete