Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Top 10 Best Things About Our Trip to Florida

In No Particular Order.......

10. Watching dolphins in their natural habitat on a chartered boat with my cousin Dave as the Captain. (pronounced Cap'n)


9. Seeing my GrandmotherJane look better than ever after her heart surgery


8. Hearing Harrison say 'Uncle Justin, Uncle Awex (Alex), Uncle Justin, Uncle Awex' instead of 'Mommy, Mommy, Mommy.' Although I still heard my fair share!


7. Having Harrison get a little taste of what it was like for me as a child of my Dad.
↑My Dad teasing Harrison that a real man would be able to catch the free-roaming chickens.

↓Harrison insisting he simply can't catch them!


6. Snorkeling in the Atlantic Ocean. You become very aware that you are a very little fish in a large pond.


5. Meeting my new cousin, Rylan, and watching her interact with her other cousins, Harrison and Gavin.


4. Watching Harrison 'shake it off' like a man after being stung by a jellyfish.


3. Being able to spend lots of quality time with my brothers and Dad. Albeit, a lot of it was spent driving from one destination to another, but I can't remember the last time we were all together for that length of time.
This is at Mile Marker 0. This road starts in Key West and extends through New York.


2. Eating lunch at the Islamorada Fish Market and afterward watching a huge manatee entertain us.


1. Seeing the excitement of Steve reuniting with his bruisers.




A couple runner's up....
Being an elementary school teacher, Aunt Melissa knew exactly how to entertain.


The boys going commando in Aunt Melissa and Uncle Dave's pool. No worries, though, there were no floaters!

Harrison loved the Thomas the Train sticker book GrandmotherJane gave him. I think she's going to find stickers for months in her house!

Gavin hated, hated, wearing the coastguard approved life vest. This put him in one foul mood.

Just a good picture of Geedge on a tree that was here long before us and hopefully long after, too.









1 comment:

  1. You look so cute in the picture with Rylan. I also like the picture of Steve reuniting with the boys. Glad there were no floaters in the swimming pool! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete