Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Sunday, September 27, 2009

10 Things About Me

I was blog stalking the other day and saw this on someone's blog. Thought it was cute, so I gave it a try. To my fellow bloggers I would like to know your 10 fun-facts.

  1. Honestly, I like watching T.V. more than reading books.

  2. I cry a lot. Movies, shows, commercials, my kids, others kids, magazine articles, radio, Steve....not a day goes by that something doesn't get me.

  3. Chips and salsa alone could sustain me for months. And maybe a diet coke or two thrown in there.

  4. I love anything paisley. I wear it, decorate with it, if it were a food I'd eat it.

  5. I check out www.weather.com multiple times a day. I love the hour by hour feature.

  6. Large, immobile, crowds make me uncomfortable.

  7. I'm the happiest when I'm in my bed with Steve and the kids.

  8. The dark scares the crap out of me. Really. I have to talk myself through walking to the bathroom in the middle on the night.

  9. I love documentaries. The History Channel? Sign me up.

  10. In another life I could have been 'The Duggars' with 18 kids and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment