Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Steve did a good job this year with Mother's Day gifts. Once he buys something he has a hard time waiting so I've been 'peppered' (as he puts it) with presents for about a week. It all started with the amazing homemade candle from Dixie. She finds vintage jars and glasses and fills them with soy candles. This one smells like cherries--only kidding, apple blossom of course!




Then a much needed subscription to People. I gotta stay in touch with my peeps.


Then this mystery present....this one actually was opened on Mother's Day. What's inside??
Mary Kay cleanser. A little odd considering I don't use Mary Kay. Me: "What made you think of soap?" Steve: "Well, I notice you like to wash your face." Me: (after a long moment of silence with a perplexed look on my face) "Just twice a day, Steve, no more than most people."
I also took a trip to the mall. All by myself. Priceless. All in all a good Mother's Day.

1 comment: