Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dallas World Aquarium


↑ This is the shark tank you walk through. Harrison was scared!



↑ Couldn't talk Harrison into this picture, again scared. Man...big sissy!
↑ Steve is standing on the other side of the aquarium looking through the tank. Pretty cool, huh?


Instead of having a big party for Gavin we decided to have a family outing to the Dallas World Aquarium. We didn't have a chance to take too many pictures as it was a lot of work keeping up with the boys. Steve is a bit of a 'Nervous Nelly' when we're out as a family, always worried about accidents. I think this plays into a much larger fear of, God forbid, his kids causing a scene and drawing attention. I will admit this place had lots of accidents waiting to happen. They take 'being one with nature' quite seriously. Nature can come right up and bite you in many cases or you could enter their habitat with as little as a rope to step over. Overall we had a good time and we were able to build another memorable family experience.

2 comments:

  1. Uh huh! I see that you took pictures of the animals at the aquarium after scoffing me for taking pics at the zoo!!!! Looks like a nice place to visit. I'll put it on my list of things to do! Nice pics by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor Harrison. I'd be scared of sharks swimming all around me, too, if I was that little, but man, that's underwater walkway looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete