Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Saturday, December 7, 2013

An Interview With An 8 Year-Old




1. My favorite color is GREEN.
2. My favorite toy is nothing.  I don't like toys
3. My favorite fruit is a Granny Smith apple.

4. My favorite T.V. show is Sponge Bob

5. My favorite thing to eat for lunch is a peanut butter and grape jelly.

6. My favorite outfit is my Minecraft t-shirt with jeans.

7. My favorite game is Zombie Cafe and Minecraft.

8. My favorite snack is Nutter Butter.

9. My favorite animal is a horse.
10. My favorite song is 'we are young' by Fun.
11. My favorite book is Cpt. Underpants.

12. My best friend is Gabe and Drew
13. My favorite cereal is Cookie Crisp

14. My favorite thing to do outside is play soccer.
15. My favorite drink is water and Sprite.
16. My favorite holiday is April Fools.  It's just funny.
17. At bedtime I like to take nothing but books. I'm a reader.
18.  My favorite thing to eat at breakfast is cereal, of course.
19. On my birthday for dinner I want Mexican food.

20. When I grow up I want to be first a waiter then a builder.  Like someone who builds stuff, like houses.
this first, 
then this..


No comments:

Post a Comment