Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, November 1, 2013

Has Anyone Seen My Lost Mojo?

Help!  I have completely lost my writing mojo!  This blog has missed out on some monumental life events, crazy funny kid stories, and even just some random thoughts.  

I keep looking for the inspiration.  It has to be around here somewhere.  I have lots of half-written posts just waiting for a final word to wrap it up and I Just.Can't.Do.It.

Hang in there with me blog of mine.  I will be back.  I am determined not to leave you in bloggy abyss. 


2 comments:

  1. I've been reading the Hollywood Housewife blog lately...she's been talking a lot lately about self-reflection etc...if I were writing a blog, hers would probably be inspiring me ;)

    love, ashly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling the same way, my friend! Smh

    ReplyDelete