Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Momma's Day 2013

 Mother's Day 2012

No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you.

After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.


Mother's Day 2013

 Leading up to Mother's Day I kept telling my boys that it was my day to be "queen" and they had to do whatever I said.  My day started off complaining that I was missing a crown leaving my 'queen look' incomplete.  Gavin quickly volunteered to make me a crown garnished with green and yellow colored jewels. I loved my homemade crown and loved even more Gavin bowing on his knees saying, "yes, your Highness" whenever he approached. It was a day fit for a queen indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment