Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, December 7, 2012

Golden Birthday

 Harrison celebrated his golden birthday this year.  A golden birthday being turning the same age as the day of your birth.  Like turning 7 on the 7th! I was really, really excited about his birthday. 
 It finally put a year between me and the 'terrible, horrible, no good day' in South Carolina.  (the wounds are still too fresh to put the story into words) But, it also marked seven years of me being a mother and us becoming a family.  

 My mom and I made these awesome 'Plants Vs. Zombies' cupcakes.  Well, I supervised my mom making these goodies.  It was an important job filled with, "Yeah, that looks good there.  Yes, keep doing that.  Perfect. Perfect."  I don't think they would've turned out this cute without my encouragement.  Uncle Justin was right, Harrison did almost pee himself with excitement when he saw his treats!


 Harrison got to choose the first cupcake.  Only the gnarliest of zombies would do.  

 His party was filled with old friends and new classmates. 




Grandad gave Harrison a camera for his birthday.  Within minutes the camera was covered in stickers making sure there would be no confusion as to who the camera belonged.  He enjoyed taking his own pictures at his own party.  He's Olin Mills in training.



No comments:

Post a Comment