Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lil' Commando

Harrison patiently sat through his haircut with the promise of a water gun fight in the backyard.  He ended up waiting even longer because Gavin decided he wanted his hair cut to look like Harrison and Cameron...and Jimmy Neutron, too!  All who know me know my love affair with Gavin's hair and I must admit I shed a tear (or two or three) as I watched his beloved hair fall to the ground.

Gavin thought he looked so cool as he admired his new do in the mirror.  He especially loved going to preschool the next morning because, "everybody wanted to touch my hair!"  Not sure if the buzz is going to stick around for G-Man.  He just doesn't look like Gavin and my fingers have nothing to twirl when we snuggle.

They were both excited to head to the backyard and wash off any excess hair with a good ol' water gun fight courtesy of Grandads birthday gift for Gavin.  I do think this recent gift raises the tally of guns given to my children from my dad to about six!
 

They looked like little soldiers running around spraying each other (sounds better than shooting!) with water. 


Gavin tried to hide behind this big tree, but his loud giggling gave away his secret location.  

The Gavinator--about to make his move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment