Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, April 23, 2012

Cannon 10 Months Old

 We've been busy this month crafting and growing boys!  Our chalkboard table was super easy to make and a huge hit with the kiddos.  Harrison and Gavin draw chalk pictures and write letters while Cannon comes from behind as the 'sweeper,' cleaning off the table with his hands.  They have quite the trio worked out.

 Crawling has allowed you to explore every nook and cranny in our house.  As it was with your older brothers, the endless toys hold nothing compared to electrical outlets, cell phones, and remote controls....oh, and dirt!  And, everything goes directly into your mouth!  We've tried to outsmart you by giving you a toy, say, a Nerf bullet, that will fix your oral addiction and keep you from putting e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g else in your mouth.  It makes us laugh watching you crawl around with a Nerf bullet hanging out of your mouth like a cigar. 

Daddy says you're the happiest baby he's ever known. Not that he's known that many, but a compliment nonetheless. 

 Everyone says you're a 'Mini-Steve.'  I guess I'd be crazy not to say I see the resemblance.  Could you pull out something that looks like me though?! 

My favorite thing about these piggies is the overlapping toes. 
 There's just not enough room on your pudgy feet to fit all five toes in a row.

1 comment:

  1. He is super cute!! I read your blog (because I started my own but I don't post in it enough to share - maybe if I post more). But I am following several now. I love those little overlapping toes too!!

    ReplyDelete