Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, June 17, 2011

Belly X3

 Harrison and me.  2005

 Gavin and me.  2008

Me and beanie baby.  2011

Fun Facts About These Three Photos:
  • Steve was the photographer for all of them.
  • Picture number 1 and 3 were taken at the Botanical Gardens. Picture number 2 was taken at my house.
  • My age was respectively 26, 28, and 32 years old.  Yes, I am aware of how young I look in the first one.  What can I say?  Motherhood does a number on you.
  • I am wearing the same shirt in photo number 2 and 3.  I bought it at a resale shop and wore it endlessly, it even took a hiatus to my friend, Kristen, with her pregnancy.  It's been washed at least three hundred times and still is going strong.  I should give it to the Smithsonian--but that would be such a waste of a good maternity shirt.
  • I am about eight months along in all three photos.  
  • I am wearing a cross necklace Steve bought me in Key West in 2004 in pictures 1 and 2.  In picture 3 I'm wearing a new cross necklace Steve gave me for Christmas 2009.  
  • In all three pictures I'm thinking about my future children looking at the pictures years from now.  I hope they appreciate my sentiment and aren't grossed out by seeing my bare belly. 
  • My left hand is the lowest on my belly in all three pics.  I don't know why that is, but my left hand is my dominate one, perhaps I count on that one to hold that massive mound up? 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting fun facts! Good idea to take the pics. I have no pics of me during pregnancy that were taking purposefully that I would dare show to anyone! Let's just say...pitting edema!

    ReplyDelete