Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'll Prove It

Me: "Alright, who smeared poop on the bathroom wall? And, more importantly, if that's what's on the wall then what's left in someone's underwear??"
Harrison: "It wasn't me, Mom, promise.  Look, I'll show you." (he promptly drops trou and grabs his ankles to give me definitive proof he wasn't the culprit)
Gavin: "I didn't do it either, Mom."  He quickly follows his brothers example and clears his name also.
Harrison: "Maybe it was Dad, we should check him."
Me: "Probably not a bad idea."
Steve: overheard us talking and interrupts, "I didn't do it and I'm not proving it."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing a definition of 'dropping trou'. Tell Steve that the proof is in the pudding! Drop trou buddy!

    ReplyDelete