Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Swells With Pride

Steve: "Harrison, stop whining, I want you to grow up to be a man (Steve then flexes his arm muscles to elicit a manly look.)  A man, like a football player or a wrestler.
Harrison: "Dad, ugh, I already told you, I want to be a dancer number one, then a garbage man number two, then a football player, number four a wrestler, and number five a pitcher."
Steve: "A dancer, huh?"

 Just so we're all on the same page I uploaded a little video of Harrison's dancing skills.  Every little boy should have a dream, right?  What kind of mother would I be to squash that at such a young and fragile age?

 I mean, it's not like he's 'Gabby, the Next Tina Turner'

No comments:

Post a Comment