Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Saturday, November 6, 2010

.Miracle.

A miracle is an unexpected event attributed to divine intervention, it  may also refer to any statistically unlikely but beneficial event.

All I have wanted since I was very young was to be a mother.  I used to think one day I would live in a hospital because that was the place that would have enough rooms to house my many children.  My adult dreams have whittled away a hospital amount of children to a more reasonable number of what my minivan can hold.  Patience is not an attribute given to me, my timing of when I think things should happen isn't always in the Big Man's plan.   My journey of motherhood has taught me more than any textbook could offer.  I learned to appreciate the 'moment' with my children, not taking for granted this precious time with them.  I have learned it takes a tremendous amount of strength to accept that I am not in control.  My life was given to me and everything in it is a gift from God.

Perhaps I have learned what God wanted me to know from this chapter in parenting.  Because, a couple of weeks ago, I woke up to find this:



Is that not the best eight-letter word you've ever seen!  Well, maybe besides Harrison, that's a pretty good eight-letter word, too.  We are incredibly excited and thankful.....and excited! 

Did I mention that I'm excited?!?

6 comments:

  1. Could not be more excited for you!!!! Yay!!! Congrats to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! So many things I can say right now, but Congratulations and I'm happy for you pretty much sum it up! I know you've learned a lot about God's timing vs Greta's timing. By the way...His timing is always better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! This is such exciting news! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH!!!! Congrats!!!! That's such a blessing!! Another angel is blessed to have great paretns and awesome brothers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS! I am so very happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How was your doctors appointment? I have called you. Call me back!!!

    ReplyDelete