Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, November 19, 2010

Earmuffs, Please.....



The dialogue you're about to hear is offensive, this is video of Steve catching his first shark.  But, before watching, you must be warned:  this was a testosterone-charged  boat, so the language you hear is crude and foul.  I personally didn't think this video should be on my PG blog, but Steve insisted, "Gretch, this was a huge accomplishment, people are going to want to watch this!"  Okay, buddy, who am I to rob you of your time in the sun?

5 comments:

  1. THIS WAS HILARIOUS!! Yeah, could've done without all the "language", but he redeemed himself with the saving of his ring. LOL!! Wow!! Way to go, Steve!! How long was the struggle really?
    This video was well put together. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome!!!! Congrats to Steve! As always, the dramatical music added the perfect touch! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe and I watched it twice. I still can't believe after all that work, it just swam away... at least you have it on film, Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That is hilarious! I almost "pissed" myself from laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete