Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fit To Be Tied

I decided today was the day to take the training wheels off of Harrison's bike.  A friend of mine convinced me that he needs to learn how to ride a bike before he becomes scared of falling.  Sounded like a good idea.  Harrison thought so, too. That is until he realized how challenging it can be to balance on two wheels. Neither Steve or I want to take credit for Harrison's temper.  What started as a lovely Sunday afternoon play time ended in the whooping of a lifetime for a poor, unsuspecting Spider Man bike. 


4 comments:

  1. Time for somebody I know to "woman" up and take credit for that mean streak that's been passed onto KJ. Quite a performance. Reminds me of the anger displayed during any attempt to remove a certain soiled and germ laden piece of blanket from the grip of its young owner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me, but the blanket episode holds nothing on her "rage" at the airport one year! I do believe Greta takes all the credit for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is the second "anonymous"? To make such strong statements about my "rage" be brave enough to tell me who you are. I have no memory of getting angry at an airport. Reveal yourself and I promise to keep my temper at bay.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. For anonymous number two to make that statement he/she might be confusing the epic rage at the airport displayed by a certain person that has never been topped in the annals of the family. I don't remember the airport being a venue for Gretch to vent badly.

    ReplyDelete