Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Family Portrait

I have to admit I'm one of those crazy parents that analyze their kids drawings. I love seeing what my kids come up with.  Check out our latest Picasso. 
Isn't it interesting that Harrison's family portrait includes him with the biggest head and the most detail to his face?  Followed closely with detail by his brother and best friend, Gavin.  Mom and Dad's faces are so small our lips (all three of them!)  are drawn outside the parameters of our faces.  I was Googling picture analysis of children and came across an entire audience devoted to this topic.  Psychologists are able to evaluate intelligence, personality traits, abuse, and trauma all from drawings.  Interesting.  Wonder what they'd say about this number...



My baby boy, Gavin, opted only to draw a picture of his Momma!  I'm sure that means something significant, too, but for now, I'll take it as he loves me--he really, really loves me! That's my boy!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment