Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bathroom Breaks?!

A conversation between Steve and I as I'm getting ready for work Saturday night.....


Me: Steve, you should take the kids to do stuff on the weekends while I'm working.  We have zoo passes, museum passes, there are parks, and a backyard full of toys.  It's a shame all weekend is spent doing the same thing.

Harrison interrupting : We do lots of stuff on the weekends, Mom.  We go to the McDonald's drive-thru, play video games, wrestle, watch t.v., go to the bathroom, play with cool toys.

Steve: Yah, Gretch.  Listen to all the cool stuff we do!

Me: I'm sorry, did I catch "bathroom breaks" listed as one of the weekend activities?!  Oy vey!  I suppose child-enrichment activities will remain in the Monday through Friday time slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment