Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lemonade Out Of Lemons

On our way home from the Bahamas our flight was delayed....then delayed again, leaving us stranded in Atlanta, Georgia. 

How much did I regret not paying the extra money and having the nonstop?

Oh, and how much did Steve enjoy giving me a big, fat "I told you so"?  A little too much if you ask me.

We decided to make lemonade.  A big, heaping pitcher of it. 

The Omni hotel downtown Atlanta had great views!  A bonus being attached to the CNN headquarters!
Never have I felt closer to my boy,  Anderson Cooper.

Delta gave us cute little overnight bags including a toothbrush, deodorant, and soap.  Unfortunately, it didn't include our luggage!  It's a yucky feeling to put back on the same clothes worn all day the day before. 

 The Centennial Olympic Park downtown Atlanta.

 
 The Coca-Cola museum.  
Steve loved getting to try all the different drinks Coke makes around the world.  Seriously, sometimes it takes very little to thrill him.

 
 Just your everyday conversation with a bronzed soda-jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment