Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 5, Home In T-Minus 36 Hours


All smiles after a slumber party with his cousins and Godmother.




I think Harrison's Texas boots helped him paddle faster!



What high school graduation party is complete without a bounce house, snow cone machine, party tent, food and drinks? 



That is a bummer that Uncle Jeff had his phone and wallet on that paddle boat.



This is Uncle Jeff, soaking wet, contemplating the events that just occurred.  Although, what did he think was going to happen when the boys were approaching him in the water?



Uncle Mark teaching Harrison the basic lessons of the 'bean bag toss'



"Just like this, right, Uncle Mark?"



Uncle Jeff, all dried off, holding my newest cousin (and his first grandchild), Callie.  What a cutie!



The snack of champions.  Pancakes, chicken nuggets, strawberry, and half an ice cream sandwich. 
Going....



Going....



Gone.

Finally spoke with Harrison tonight.  After a much needed nap he felt like telling me he missed and loved me.  I'm sure this required no enticement at all from my mom!  I think she's feeling a little pity for my sons lack of homesickness.  However it comes, I'll take it.  Steve listened to Harrison's father's day message and it made him smile, "hey Dad....Dad....DAD! Happy, um,  happy father's day, wuve you! Bye!"   



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment