Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 4, I Didn't Even Hear His Voice Today



I don't think that has happened in his 4 1/2 years on this earth.



Snuggling with his coubling, McKinzie. These two are attached at the hip!



Saving seats at the graduation.
He looks like Linus from Charlie Brown with that blanket and thumb.



More snuggle time with Kinz.



Thank goodness Aunt Pat saved Blankie from the floor! What a lifesaver!



So many pretty ladies, too little snuggle time. How does he fit it all in? Of course, he must make time for his Godmother, Ashly!






Harrison is schooling Uncle Clay and Emily about video games. Harrison takes a love of 'bideo' games to a whole new level.


Would have been nice to talk to Harrison today, but a good consolation is getting to talk to everyone else. I'm so thankful to be one of the lucky ones who really enjoys my family. Love you guys.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment