Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dinsey On Ice

We were invited to Disney on Ice by my good pal, Nancy, and in trying to keep with my New Year's resolution of increasing our family outings I happily said "yes!" 

Steve was like the paparazzi continually throwing the camera in our faces. 
Oh, and that swanky little toy Gavin is holding? It cost almost as much
as our tickets!  

Our good friends, Nancy and Cruz, and our favorite
little girl, Ava.  (Look at the posing she does!)

Harrison and Ava have been the best of pals since they were little.  
It's so cute to watch them play together. 

 
Steve and Gavin with a little intermission wrestling. 
With my Bruisers there's never a bad time
for a little impromptu wrestling match. 

Steve admitted after the show he really wasn't looking forward to going (this wasn't a surprise for me, he's about as subtle as a freight train) but he said how much of a great time he had and how we really needed to do stuff like this more often!  Good friends, good family, good times-what more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment