Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Boy







"You're finally going to meet a man you can't live without" were words written in a card given to me from my friend, Alissa, before you were born. Harrison, my boy, you are four years old today. I had no idea then how meaningful so words would be to me now. You bring such happiness and entertainment to our lives. You are inquisitive, needing to know where everything comes from, and 'who brought you this?', and 'where did you get that?'. Your attention to detail is impressive, you know the cars our friends and family drive and will point them out on the road. You even notice the Toyota symbol from Daddy's car and will find it on other Toyota's. You are 'Team Mom' making Daddy crazy with insisting I'm consulted before decisions are made. You love all music and learning the words to songs (although you've inherited your Dad's knack of making up your own lyrics). You always ask what the song is called and who's the singer. You love your family and we especially love you. Happy birthday Butter Beany.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on that boy! Wayyyyyy too cute! Love, Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Harrison! That message melted my heart...I wuv you! Can't wait to see you guys! -Ashly

    ReplyDelete