Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, November 23, 2009

Stop, Drop, And Roll Into Fire Station #2

I love play group. I love the people I get to connect with and the places we go. From bounce houses, parks, zoos, and trains, we do the typical things kids like. Every once in a while we do something that is truly unique. This was one of those special Tuesdays...


What a wonderful play date!

A fire stations from the 1930's with beautiful art deco design.

A good Fireman is always willing to lend a helping hand.

The kids loved playing in the full-size gym. The noise level is here was out of control!


I think the Mom's enjoyed playing, too!




The kids could slide down only as high as I could hoist them. A bummer of a time to only be 5 ft 1 in tall!


My camera has a mind of it's own and half of the play group was in black and white. Another thing in my life that doesn't do what it's told?? Don't think so. A new camera is on my Christmas wish list!


Honestly, I would have given anything to slide down that pole! Not kidding. And in my mind I would have been so graceful and athletic. In reality, I would have more in common with 'Bridget Jones'.


This is Harrison's embarrassed look after being told not to touch the buttons. His buddy, Nate, is trying to console him.



Add ImageSome of our finest. They really showed us (I mean, the kids!) a good time!

1 comment:

  1. The updated look to your blog is great! I really like the picture of you in the fireman's hat, and felt bad for Harrison that he couldn't touch the buttons.

    ReplyDelete