Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, November 19, 2009

.Blessed.



I grew up with a hallway much like this one. Lined with pictures of the past and present. It didn't mean as much to me then as it does now. I was adding more pictures to the hall tonight and I was overtaken by the blessings I have been given. This hall chronicles the great family I grew up with, my marriage of almost seven years, two healthy pregnancies, and two more healthy, beautiful boys. Walking this hallway is a daily affirmation of all I have to be grateful for.

I wonder, what pictures will be hanging in a year or three years from now? What new faces will be added? All I know is I have plenty more hall space for plenty more faces and blessings. And if we outgrow this hallway.....we'll move.

No comments:

Post a Comment