Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, September 17, 2010

Faux Glow On The Go....Or Something Like That

I love being tan.  It makes me feel and look better.  I've been getting spray tans mostly since having kids.  It's challenging to find the time to actually suntan and wanting to be around for them years to come makes me want to protect my skin from the sun.  I have always used spray tan booths, but for the first time this summer I had a person spray tan me.  I loved the results! And I thought if this lady could do that so could I, right?  I immediately started researching products, equipment, and most importantly, how to actually do it!  Once I figured all that out, then I needed some courageous volunteers.  That's when some good friends stepped up to the plate and the first 'Brunch and Bronze' party was born!


Alissa

 
Paige

Katie

Miranda. I'm so bummed we forgot to take a before picture!
Probably too many mimosas at this point.

And this is how Faux Glow On The Go was born!

2 comments:

  1. That's great...but where's your picture???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the sprayER not the sprayEE! No pictures of me.

    ReplyDelete